Expose is a powerful and flexible template development framework provide rich toolset to develop and maintain high quality Joomla template. Expose built with latest technoloty such as HTML5, CSS3, Modernizer.
This template is released under GNU/GPLv3. http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-3.0.html
- Well structured and very semantic code.
- Base them to build new themes
- Utilizes all framework features
- Responsive layout
- Well commented codebase
- Minimal codebase for easy startup
- Complete LESS based
- New Flat template style
- New mega menu
- New split menu
- New Off-Canvas menu
- Typography improvement
- Lot of other improvements
- Joomla 3.1.4 compatibility issue fixes
- see here
Expose Framework 4.0.6 and Template 2.4 Update released. More info.
Expose framework has been updated to 4.0.5 and Expose base template updated to 2.3 with lot of bug fixes and improvement.
Expose Framework 4.0.5
- Showing error message on some page
- Menu title is turned off
- Logo is now wrapped with p instead of h1
- All widget texts are not translatable via template language file
Expose Template 2.3
- Widgets init() method now triggered on component view
- Header is removed from hgroup as per W3 recommendation for HTML5
- Fix showing create,modified and publishing date
- Print and email icon fixEnabled template specific language file
- Rename odd/even class to avoid conflict with k2.
- Language string broken fix
- remove '?>' tag from mobile menu.
- New widget for jquery conflict fix with 3pd component such: Virtuemart, Jomers
- Removed fonts from framework and added in template.
- Removed 'DS" constant form component.php.
- Image alignment fix for Joomla article.
- strip out unnecessary html block and added conditional checking.
- Font awesome 3 updated.